Thursday, February 02, 2006

Six more weeks of 75 and sunny

This morning Punxsutawney Phil, one of only two groundhog weather men in the entire world, made his annual forecast. At 7:23 a.m. Phil came out of his burrow and saw his shadow; which means 6 more weeks of winter.





*Do you know which one of these weathermen is Phil?*


For those of you north of Yee-Haw junction (Which located in central Florida, and according to my Grandfather everyone north of this point is a Yankee.) I am sorry. What this means for us here in the sub-tropical central Florida climate is 6 more weeks of highs in the mid 70s and lows in the mid 50s. In all seriousnes I did need a jacket yesterday morning so I think I feel your pain up in Minn. Anyways, HAPPY GROUNDHOGS DAY!


1 Comments:

Blogger Gordon said...

You know what would happen if you removed all the Yankees from South Florida? It would rise 14 inches out of the ocean.

5/2/06 1:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home