Tuesday, November 29, 2005

My laptop, a good book, and long underwear

My computer has been repaired and I am back on the blog. It is so very nice to hear the tap of the keys on my laptop. Please bear with me for just another few days as I re-install programs, and configure my settings.

Also, at the end of this week I will be leaving the beautiful Florida climate for the frigid climate of southern Illinois. I have some vacation time that has to be used before the end of the year and my wife and I decided that it would be a good idea to use that time to go to southern Ill. with her parents to see some of her extended family. I have never met any of the people we are going to meet so it should be interesting. I bought my long underwear, I have some books picked out, and my computer is ready to go.

As long as I can stay warm, and get a little reading in it will be a great time.

Tomorrow I am planning on re-posting a post that I put out on OT prophecy in the NT. It was intended to be the first post in a series of post, and so I think that I need to re-issue it before I get back on the subject.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home