Tuesday, October 11, 2005

A Time of Mourning

Usually Tuesday is "Sports Short" day, however I just can't bring myself to do it. I would like to say that it is because I have a deep theological burden that I must share with you, but I cannot. If I must be honest, I am still in mourning over the Brave loss on Sunday night.

How in the world...

Did that really happen...

What...

Why...

How...


Apparently the proverbial stars were allined or something. Without question that is the craziest thing that I have ever seen, and on top of all that I found out today that the same guy who caught Berkmans HR caught the game winner (I refuse to mention the name of the individual who hit the ball). People keep saying "well you have to admit it was a great game." But I don't buy it. 5 1/2 hours and two bottle of rolaids later I will never admit that it was a "good" game.

The worst part is that I am going to have to hear about from couple of houston fans (see
Morgan and Chris), and if UF does not beat LSU on Sat I am going to get a lot of Pix from the pulipit.


*P.S. Franco's foot was on the bag.*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home